Active holiday in Piispala
Come to Piispala for an active holiday or stopover during a longer trip!
Piispala is a holistic wellbeing centre surrounded by the purest Lakeland nature in the Northern Central Finland. Possibilities for different kinds of sports, nice and peaceful nature trails, other outdoor and adventure activities as well as all-round quality services are available to tourists all through the year. We offer accommodation for 242-420 persons in high-quality row houses, wooden apartment building, duplex houses and cottages with a fireplace. All our services are within walking distance from the accommodation areas. Our swimming hall, ice rink and bowling alley are open in all seasons, and you can also book instructed activities or relaxed lakeside sauna evening upon your interests. We guarantee you new and fun experiences with our wide range of activities, accommodation and healthy meals.
The best thing of holiday in Piispala was the active “do” and its diversity! The staff is super nice!
Full-board accommodation in Piispala
Adults: 93 €/person/day
Children 4-14 years old: 62 €/person/day
Under 4 years old: free of charge
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily), bed linen, towel
- Comfortable accommodation in twin rooms
- Free use of basic facilities and equipment, e.g. gym, sports halls and classrooms
- Tickets to swimming hall at a discouted price: 5€/adult and 3€/child/time
- Tickets to bowling alley: 10€/lane (for 4-5 persons)