Kettu and Orava provide accommodation for big groups
Kettu and Orava row houses are located on the Piispala ridge beside Piispanhattu and near the jogging paths, hiking trails and ski tracks. These two row houses are similar and next to each other. From Kettu and Orava, an outdoor stairway will lead you to Piispantupa dining hall and Activity Building, and the distance to PiiSpa Water and Ice Sprots Centre is about 350m.
Kettu and Orava fit for big groups
Both Kettu and Orava have 12 rooms, each for 2-4 persons, which are divided by the common living room into two parts, 6 rooms with a corridor in each part. The spacious living room also includes a kitchen, where cooking is possible. These two row houses fit perfectly for big groups and their arrangement not only supports the group spirits but also make the supervision become easy especially at night for children and youth camps. There are no pet rooms in these two row houses.
Kettu and Orava in brief:
- Capacity for 2-4 persons in each room
- 2 beds downstairs and 2 in the loft upstairs
- Toilet and shower in each room
- Fridge in each room
- Common living room
- Kitchen in the living room, equipped with a coffee maker, a kettle, an oven, a microwave oven and some tableware
- Drying cabinets
- A television in the common living room